Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2012

CD16 - OPK positive

I had started testing OPKs from CD11... but all either showed nothing or very faint lines. This morning I woke up and my BBT raised to 36.52dC. I was worrying back in my mind.. have I missed the O? Why I didnt BD yesterday night? Why did the both of us get so engrossed in the new iphone/ipad game? Is game more impt? I was actually telling myself off over and over again in my mind.

So I came to the office and decided to hold my bladder for as long as I can, and then see if I have the time to test later on. (I was so afraid of getting negative). Then I went for my lunch and told my colleagues about it and they told me to go ahead and test, preferably twice a day. I didnt have the habit of testing twice a day.. because 1) I'm lazy, and 2) I think I am wasting it if it was a negative. So my colleagues told me off by saying "this kind of things cannot save one" and thus I went to test it immediately after lunch. Yes, I kept spares in my bag. :)


So tadah~~~ Thanks to my colleagues that I went to test it. It showed a positive! I'm so excited that I went to tell the both of them my results... and then to text my dear to get ready for tonight. LOLed. This is the first time I captured my LH surge. :)




Also right now, I'm sipping my first packet of the instant red dates and longan tea.. in the hope to keep my womb warm. LOL. Probably the real stuff is better.. but i'm really lazy to start boiling and bringing to work everyday.. so to make myself feel better, instant packet is the best solution. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey gal! Good to have the instant kind of LRD tea! I think i should get it too :) It's better then nothing cos sometimes it's either busy or cooking other things so this is handy..thanks for the tips!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrish! Yes! You can get that instant drink from major supermarket.

    ReplyDelete