Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2012

Conceiving another you

Dear little pea,

I did not forget you. Not once. I decided to post you an entry because I was encouraged by fellow mummies who are trying to conceive their little ones too. All of them have different life stories. They gave me the courage to let this blog become public. Yes. I used to set the settings to private-where only your mummy n daddy are able to see. I was hiding my real emotions. I dont want to let more people know about losing you. Now I'm not afraid. I want to let others know how I go about conceiving another you. :) From now on, I will post happier entries and let you feel happier when you are returning. We welcome you with open arms.

Love,
Mummy.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being brave. Yes, the journey to having a baby is not easy as you can tell, but we're all here to lend you support if you need it. Your story will help others recover from their loss too and help encourage them to stand up, recover from it and try again. I'll say a prayer for you tonight. Hope you get a BFP soon as well! Baby dust to you. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miracle! Thanks for the prayers n the bb dust. You take care too yah?! Keep us updated on the faint positive to the confirm preg!

      Delete
  2. It's yet another step closer to BFP!! Despite all, i believe truely, one day we'll be bless with our own bundle of joy! Never give up! :)

    ReplyDelete