Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

CD3

"TTC journey is tough. Go ahead and try to start a family once you get married" I still remember this sentence from a friend that called me just before my Chinese customary from Australia. She was right.

At that point of time, I was still "young" and i thought that as long as I'm healthy n having regular menses, I don't see the need to rush. I need to have 2 years of couple time before having a baby. I want to have a change in career. I want to travel. But I was wrong.

She advised me from her own experience. I saw her TTC journey. From trying naturally, to taking meds, to IUI and to IVF. She failed numerous time but she never gave up. She almost. But she didnt. Her emotions went on a rollercoaster ride. She faced 2 miscarriages. But now, everything paid off. She was brave. She was my motivation. Right now, she has succeeded. She's due soon this year. I am very happy for her. A woman will brave through all storms and take on all obstacles (including sacrifices) for her little one.

I want to be that woman. :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! We are all rooting for each other. :)

      Delete
  2. True leh, my dentist once told me also, ''try ASAP once married for children..don't be like me..married late still nevermind..TTCed late and got only a boy..want more but can't already''...*sigh* never really take that to heart until now a bit regret..

    ReplyDelete