Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2012

CD8

Yoohoo~~ I'm on CD8 right now. Am patiently waiting for the flower blooming day a.k.a | | to be shown on OPKs. Been testing OPKs since last cycle.. but didnt seem to be able to capture my LH surge. :( Anyway, not to worry, I had decided to test twice a day (if i'm not lazy) from tmr onwards! Hope my 20 pcs of OPK can last til then... I'm sure they will!

I'm so motivated by the sisters out there in the SMH forum. LOL. They are all so hardworking! I'm happy for those whose hard work paid off, and I am looking forward to be one of them, and I'm sure I will. :) Shall try to join them in the Mar 2013 thread.

Meanwhile, I'm asking my dear to take the vitality pills to boost his army. wahaha. Must cover all base!

No comments:

Post a Comment