Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 7, 2012

DPO10


Been dedicatedly measuring my BBT (and I always did). Right now, I'm in my DPO10. I think I didnt stirke this month again. :( So far, there's no symptoms at all. I can still remember that the other time when I was pregnant, I felt tiredness, sore boobs, constipation etc. Just too bad that it didnt gone well. Now, nothing, nothing at all. I kept reading the forum saying, no AF still have hope.. but that is the little string of hope which we grasped on so tightly.. coz we are all desperate. We dont want to be disappointed. But that's the cold.hard.truth. You understand your body well and women's sixth sense is accurate. You will know IF you are preg or not, especially for obsessive people like me.

It's quite disappointing actually. My hubby is a frequent traveller and he always miss the important O day. The last cycle and this current cycle is the only time when he was in at the right time, and yet, no good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment