Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 2, 2013

90% ready

 
Tadah~~~ Baby cot is finally up and ready for Pororo :) Did this with hubby this afternoon. I'm so happy! We got everything we needed and washed all baby clothes. The 10% shortage is just the tiny bit left, like learning how to use the sterilizer as well as sterilizing the breast pumps and bottles.. :)
 
After we "set up" the room, we went to mum's house to find the kids and also to pass 2 tops for little Yize we got for him at Isetan. Little Yize was very happy and co-operative today, to take a nice picture with dear. :) I like this picture. It just shows how my dear is getting ready to be a father himself. So sweet!

 
 
Oh ya, Pororo only managed to put on 100g since the last visit. I was surprised. I thought he would hit the '3' mark in the last visit. Hm... now now, all the weight goes to me.. Boo hoo! Dr Wong said that baby is now very very low, and in the right position for a natural delivery. All we need is/are the sign(s)! So excited. Hospital bag packed. It may be next week, or next next! Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment