Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Angel

Dear little pea,

How are you getting on? Daddy reminded me of you when we talked about the handphone charm that's dangling on my iPhone the other night.

We got the charm from USS at around Jan/Feb last year. It was a little angel. It was chosen as if it was representing you. You made us happy - the joy and excitement for new parents-to-be. Sadly, those happy moments didnt last for long. You and I were not ready, and you chose to be a real angel. An angel that is always watching us, sending us blessings from somewhere.

Some time in June last year, I conceived again. I don't know it is the old you, or a new you. All I know is that once again, you brighten up my life. Each and every visit to our gynae was a milestone for both of us, as well as your daddy's. You are special to us.

Just a few more weeks or a few more days if you can't wait, we will be holding you in our hands. The excitement, the anticipation and the stress that comes along with it - I feel like my emotions are secretly going on a roller coaster ride. I am glad that throughout this journey, there's someone who never fails to stay by me. He's none other than your daddy, as well as my beloved hubby.

Mummy missed you, little pea. Pororo is now coming to either replace you, or he is just the grown up version of you.



We will be waiting.
Lotsa love,
Mummy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment