Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's week 36~!

Hey Pororo,

You are 36 weeks today! Just about 3 more weeks to seeing you! Dr Wong said that you are already engaged. Plus being co-operative, you are moving down and down towards the birth canal. Very nice. We are aiming for a natural delivery, probably around week 38 or 39. 加油!

In the last week 35's checkup, Dr Wong measured your weight... and you were 0.2-0.3kg heavier than average. I guess it's all due to the snacking and indulgence during the CNY period. Dr Wong advises me to cut down on those high carbo and high sugary food, just to make sure you are at the ideal weight of  around 3 to 3.2kg during birth. That will make pushing you out easier. :) I have to listen to her because I don't want the both of us to suffer when the time comes.

Right now you should be weighing around 2.7 to 2.8kg. Mummy's getting more soreness around the pelvic area. Tossing and turning during sleeping also causes discomfort to me. Insomnia has been visiting me the past few days, braxton hicks are becoming more frequent too. Not to mention the lower backaches every now and then. However, I have to bear through all these discomforts and pains, because I know in the end, it is all worth it.

Daddy's going on biz trip next week. So Dr Wong also asked me not to walk too much, so as to prevent any "accidents" when Daddy's not around. It's been a while since Daddy's going overseas... Mummy kind of "scared" and keeps 胡思乱想 of all the "what ifs". Haha. Luckily it's only for a few days...

Oh ya! I bought those rechargable batteries for us too. My breast pump needs to use AA batteries, when power sources are not available. So, I bought the limited edition Eneloop batteries.. I felt happy after seeing those batteries! Hope that the happiness can maintain throughout the breastfeeding journey as happiness is one of the factor that keeps pumping easy. :) LOL.

 
Ok, that's all for this post.
 
Mummy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment