Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Approaching

Dear Pororo,

How are you right now? In the last visit to Dr Wong, you didn't put on much weight (only 100g), and mummy didn't put on any weight at all. Dr Wong noticed that mummy was a little low on amniotic fluid.. so she had to push forward the appointment date next week from Thursday to Monday (which is tmr). She assured me that everything is fine, just that she wanted to play safe and not taking any possible risk.. so if you are still not coming out by then, I have to select a date for induction. We tentatively selected Wednesday to be the D-day.

You also gave me a scare yesterday. I was extremely tired yesterday. I was feeling giddy when trying to shop around to exercise more. I couldn't continue the window shopping and thus returned home to rest. In the evening, I noticed that there's a streak of blood in my discharge, but there was no contraction pain... only painless Braxton hicks every 20-25mins. I was getting nervous and daddy went ahead to pack his hospital bag, just in case. I rested early so that if you were really coming in the middle of the night, I need to have energy and stamina.

I woke up in the middle of the night for toilet break, but nothing happened. I slept through after that to the morning. Turned out to be a false alarm.

Just now we went to have breakfast and when I returned home, there was another slight brown discharge. Hm.. I understand that you are trying to give me signs and symptoms.. but these symptoms are getting me nervous! Are you coming?

Love,
Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment