Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2012

Waiting and waiting

Hi baby! How are you?

Mummy is trying hard to stay awake in office today. There was a symposium from 10-4pm and mummy was dozing all the time!

1st Oct will be our next visit to see you. Seems so far away~~ By that time, you will be 16 weeks. If you are not shy and cooperate with us during the scan, I think we should be able to see your gender. :) Then Mummy and Daddy will start to keep a lookout on the cutest clothes for you. haha~. Of course, not to forget those hand-me-downs from your cousins. So excited. Cant wait to see how are you inside me and how much you have grown.

Daddy's new ride is awesome~! Though it's not a supercar, it still look as good as new. Daddy's coming home from India on Wednesday morning and I do hope that he can rush back from the airport just in time to send mummy to work. Mummy's getting lazy... need to squeeze bus and "fight" for seats. I definitely need to sit.. but those people around me who doesnt know that I have you, they are always using their weird eyes to see me.. and my hands that are always hovering and covering you up. :) Mummy just looks like... having a fat tummy. haha.

Ok, shall talk to you again.

Love,
Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment