Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our Sunday.

Mummy has been sooooo tired recently!
 
Nevertheless, we are all ready to meet you this coming Monday =) Oscar test-> to test if you are having any chances of being ‘special’. Of course I’m not worried coz daddy & mummy are young and healthy =p Being a kiasu parent and with technology advancement, all these tests are just routine tests.
 
Mummy’s reaching my first milestone with you. 1st trimester! Finally! Was waiting anxiously and looking forward to that which means, officially you will be taking in nutrition from me. Mummy will have to eat more healthy food. Also, I hope that morning sickness will go away, so that I can enjoy the food I choose for you. Happy mummy, healthy baby right?
 
Daddy has been very patient and caring towards mummy (and you!). Every day I will tell him that ‘I love you’ and thanks for his concerns. Daddy is also going to buy a car for us! Of course, we will have to count every cent that we will be paying or saving next time. =) daddy is good in financial planning so mummy has all trust in him, 100%!
 
We would also like to say ‘thank you’ to 舅舅for lending his car to us when he is in reservist. Daddy then use the car to fetch mummy to and fro work, as well as going to places when we used to have nice dinner. Like…. Stingray! Lol
 
Mummy will control the intake of seafood that possibly contained mercury. I don’t want to cause problem for my dear little one =) You are simply too precious to me.
 
Ok that’s all for now =) so looking forward to see the ‘grown up’ you… and also… no need to ‘hide’ from others that I have you. I am able to proudly tell my friends and colleagues: ‘I’m pregnant!’
 
Love, Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment