Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Supposedly 6 weeks and 2 days


I had stomach cramp yesterday morning. I know it's stomach and not tummy. I took 2 hours leave in the morning (to avoid going out in heavy rain as well) rested and had light breakfast. I was feeling fine when I head off to work.

Just as I went to the toilet after lunch, I was shocked to see my panty with blood spots. I wipe and found more. I was worried. I told ZX and YT and dear immediately. ZX and YT were the only ones who can give me advice. In the end, we decided to go walk in to see my Gynae at NUH, coz I was worried.

I waited for more than 2 hours to let her finish off her appts. She did a V scan and said that she couldnt find the sac. I was worried and anxious. Why is this so? She gave me a few possibilities.. like it is still early, or hope it is not ectopic or probably there is something formed, but not developed. My heart dropped. I couldnt think properly.

I took a HCG blood test and will be going back again to take another blood test. If I am indeed preg, my HCG should doubled in 48hrs time. This 2 days wait will be a torture for me. I was not given any medications. I was so worried and sad. I thought of all possibilities towards the negative side.

*SNAP*

I had forgotten that dear was with me all along. He stood by me, accompanying me, footing the bill etc. He was encouraging me, trying to make me laugh and talked to me, give me hugs. He was supportive (but i gave him the black face). He was worried as well, but he chose to suppress it coz someone need to have a clear mind. If not for him, I think I will break down. Thank you my love.

I also want to thank my friends, who gave me advices. Those were much needed too.

So dear little pea, if you are in mummy's tummy, do stay strong and healthy ok? Just want to let you know that today is mummy and daddy's ROM wedding 2nd anniversary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment