Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My cute little baby

My baby is 16 weeks old ytd! My cute little brave boy. This journey of him and mine haven't really been smooth sailing since birth. Like post natal blues I got linking to mother in law issues, jaundice level that doesn't went down etc, and now a hole in his heart. 

While the doctor say its not serious and doesn't pose a risk to him right now, he will need to have a surgery in 3-4 years time. 13mm for a 4 month old baby is quite significant. How big is a baby's heart now? Well it's easy to say not to worry coz my brave little boy has been growing up well.. But now with this diagnosis and the facts in front of me, who won't, as a parent, be worried for her cute little one?

Dear baby, please be well. Let's have faith. Little pea in heaven, please bless this little brother of yours. I love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. My prayers are for you and your baby. Pls take care. -adela

    ReplyDelete