Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Counting down~

Dear baby,

You were measuring 1.1kg at week 27! Great. Not too big and not too small~! LOL. Everything's normal and we are cleared for flying next Monday. (Though Mummy is still feeling a little jittery)
I love how you kicked and moved in my tummy. Those sudden movements never fails to put a smile on my face. :) Just a few more weeks to go and you will be feeling crampy inside and have not much space to move around. Oh ya, I start to feel your hiccups too. So cute! Rhythmic movement at the same spot. Hope you are getting use to that new sensation!
 
Mummy's got flu yesterday and I kept on sneezing and blowing my nose. Hope that didnt affect or disturbed you much. Mummy's feeling better today and will recover before going to Penang. We will have lots of good food over there~! Hope you will enjoy what we will be enjoying.

So so, Dr Wong gave me a list of what to pack when I'm due for labor.. plus, now I have 2 copies of "things to get for newborn". A lot of items are unnecessary... so, i shall just go ahead and get whatever that is needed. :) So excited~!

Mummy's a little fed up with the new laptop. It cant seems to cope with the massive amount of photos I transferred over from the previous lappy. Lags like hell~~ Really testing my patience. However, after I transferred out the photos to external disk, everything works. Just for precaution sake, I will send this new laptop to service and hope they can solve the problem.. before I go ahead and install microsoft office.

Ok, I'm getting a little off topic. We will be heading for lunch soon~~ Til the next visit next year, I love you~!

No comments:

Post a Comment