Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Onwards to week 9

Dear little one,

How are you today? Hope that you are getting on well inside me. Mummy is reaching the peak of morning sickness... from nausea to puking to dizziness. This morning sickness really distracted me from my work.. and I had no choice but to tell my supervisor about the little you, just in case they wondering how come I have been taking so many day offs and sick leaves. Of course, he said he will keep it to himself until we are ready. He's really a nice supervisor. Mummy is lucky.

Daddy's been great to mummy too. I feel like a queen. LOL. Daddy always do what mummy told him to do now. He is so sweet. We are all getting ready to meet you next week!

Also, I had a hair cut yesterday! So short! LOL. I was surprised myself for readily snapping off the long hair that I kept for some time. Daddy likes mummy's new hair cut. Refreshing look. ;) But somehow, I felt like an auntie. haha.

Today is National Day! Thus mummy got a day to rest from work. Need to treasure it. :) Mummy's going off to rest now.

I love you my little one. See you next wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment